2. Service Scope
- Scope. In consideration of the Service fees paid and subject to the terms and conditions hereof and as specifically set forth in Appendices, ABBYY grants to You a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Service in conjunction with Your Solution during the term of this Agreement. All rights granted hereunder by ABBYY are revocable in accordance with this Agreement. All rights not expressly and unambiguously granted herein regarding the Services are reserved by ABBYY.
- Feature Modification. The Service is an evolving service. ABBYY may add additional features to the Service, remove features, or modify the design of existing features. Any such addition, removal or modification may be done: (i) without notice if it does not break computer-to-computer integration, using reasonable integration techniques supported by ABBYY, between Your Solution and the Service, or (ii) with a 90-days’ notice to Your Account e-mail address if it breaks computer-to-computer integration. Notwithstanding the above, features designated as “Beta”, “Preview”, “Experimental”, “Labs” or with other similar designations (“Experimental Features”) may be changed or removed at any time without notice, even if this breaks computer-to-computer integration. ABBYY is under no obligation to make any new features or feature modifications available as part of the Service.
- Technical integration. You are solely responsible for the technical integration of the Service into Your Solution, the possibility to integrate the Service, and all costs associated with the technical integration of the Service. Under no circumstances shall ABBYY be liable for any failure to achieve satisfactory or timely technical integration, even if the failure is caused by a software issue, documentation issue or insufficient support by ABBYY.
- Limits. ABBYY may impose limits on Your usage of the Service including but not limited to maximum message sizes, peak message rates, and connection timeouts, and ABBYY will be the sole judge of the reasonableness of such limits. If You exceed any limits, ABBYY may, in its sole discretion, remedy the situation by blocking or removing over-limit usage.
- Resources. Except as specified in the Agreement and the Data Processing Addendum (https://www.ocrsdk.com/dpa/), ABBYY will determine in its sole and reasonable discretion the appropriate ABBYY resources to be used in providing the Service, on an as-available basis. ABBYY sometimes utilizes the services or products of a limited number of third parties, whether companies or individual subcontractors as well as ABBYY Affiliates (“Approved Contractors”) which have been determined by ABBYY to meet its standards. In order to most effectively meet Your needs, ABBYY may assign or subcontract all or part of ABBYY’s performance obligations and rights towards the provision of any portion of the Service under this Agreement to an Approved Contractor.
- No right to sublicense. ABBYY does not grant You the right to sublicense the Service without ABBYY’s prior written consent.
- Service users. ABBYY will make the Service available to You or the Authorized Users. The Service may be accessed and used solely for the End User’s internal business purposes.
- No title. You acknowledge and agree that nothing herein transfers or conveys to You any right, title, or interest to any Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Service and any part thereof or copy thereof. No title to any Intellectual Property Rights is transferred to You unless otherwise provided for in Section 7. You shall further at no time dispute the validity of ABBYY’s right, title, or interest to any Intellectual Property Rights in or to Service and any part thereof or copy thereof or assert the right to use the intellectual property rights in the Service in any jurisdiction otherwise than as permitted by this Agreement.
- No support obligation. ABBYY shall have no obligation to provide technical support to You.