List of Personal Data elements and Purpose
9. List of Personal Data elements and Purpose
9.1. The purpose of the data processing by ABBYY is the provision of its services to Client. ABBYY provides for the Client the following service:
Document recognition, document conversion, and data capture service using OCR (optical character recognition) technologies.
9.2. The following types of data are processed:
The Subject Matter of the processing of personal data comprises the following data types/categories (List/Description of the Data Categories)
- Documents, images, and other files that the data subjects choose to upload to the Service (to the extent that these comprise personal data)
- First and last name
- Contact information (title, position, company, email, phone, physical business address)
- Birthdate and place
- ID document number and related data
- Invoice and receipt data
Neither Client nor End Users authorized by Client shall use the Service to process Special Categories of Personal Data about (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor will Client process or give instructions to process any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Client is liable for any Personal Data that is provided or otherwise made available to ABBYY in excess of the categories of data described above ("Excess Data"). ABBYY’s obligations under the Agreement of this DPA shall not apply to any such Excess Data.
9.3. The following people and groups of people are affected:
The Categories of Data Subjects comprise:
- Client’s Employees
- End Users
- Authorized Users
- Contact Persons
- Other Data Subjects about whom information included in Uploaded Data provided by the Client
- Contact Persons, Employees and Representatives categories mentioned above in s. 9.3