3. Obligations of the parties
Obligations of the parties
3.1. ABBYY's rights and obligations
3.1.1. ABBYY reserves the right to terminate or change ABBYY OCR Demo Tool at any time without prior notice.
3.1.3. ABBYY may restrict the use of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool, including the allowed number of requests per day, etc.
3.1.4. ABBYY is under no obligation to provide technical support to You.
3.1.5. ABBYY may publish on the web pages of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool advertisements and any other content permitted by applicable laws.
3.1.6. ABBYY may assign its rights and obligations hereunder to third parties without Your consent.
3.2. Your rights and obligations
3.2.2. When You upload or otherwise submit User Data to ABBYY OCR Demo Tool, You give ABBYY a worldwide royalty-free license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights that You grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting and improving ABBYY’s products and services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using ABBYY OCR Demo Tool.
3.2.3. You warrant that You have all the necessary rights to transfer or upload User Data to the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool, and that Your doing so does not breach any applicable laws and/or rights of a third party. You shall be fully liable for any such transfers and uploads and for any damage that may be caused by such transfers and uploads.
3.2.4. You agree to be responsible for all of Your User Data, either made publicly available or transferred privately to another user.
3.2.6. You may not, by yourself or through cooperation with others:
- upload, or publish in any other way, any materials which are illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, or libelous; which infringe the copyright of a third party; which incite hatred and/or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, or social status; which contain pornography; which violate the rights of a third party or incite others to violate the rights of a third party; which defame any persons or discredit their business reputation; which violate the rights of minors and/or are damaging to minors in any way; and any other similar materials;
- upload, or publish in any other way, materials which You are not allowed to make public by applicable laws or which violate applicable laws;
- upload viruses or any other harmful data which may in any way disrupt the operation of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool;
- collect information and/or interact with the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool by means of automated scripts or software;
- disrupt the normal operation of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool.
3.2.7. You may terminate Your relations with ABBYY at any time by ceasing Your use of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool.
3.2.8. You assume full responsibility and all risks arising from Your use of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool.
3.2.9. In the event of lawsuits, claims or other proceedings arising out of Your use of the ABBYY OCR Demo Tool, You shall notify ABBYY of such claims or lawsuits within three (3) days from the day when You learned of such claims or lawsuits. Further, You shall make all reasonable effort to aid ABBYY in defending itself against such lawsuits and/or claims and, within seven (7) days from request, provide ABBYY with information that may be necessary to settle such claims and/or lawsuits.