Terms and Conditions
OCR for Free: Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 “You” or “Your” refer to and include any person and/or any entity that is accepting this Agreement.
- 1.2 “Your application/service” means an application or service You developed using the Service.
- 1.3 “Your Blog” means Your blog on Your site or on a non-ABBYY web resource created by You, or a topic created on a non-ABBYY forum by You.
All other definitions such as “ABBYY,” “Your Functionality,” “End User,” “Service” and others are given in the Developer Agreement.
2. Terms and conditions
- 2.1 To take part in the “OCR for Free” advertising campaign You have to be registered with the ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK service and have at least one created Application (“Application” means an application which you created when you registered with ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK and for which an ApplicationID has been assigned).
- 2.2 The following options are available for sharing Your experience: three social networks (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter) and an option to send ABBYY a link to the article on Your Blog.
- 2.3 To share Your experience, You have to choose the Application for which You want to receive your free pages bonus. After choosing the Application, buttons for sharing Your experience become available to click.
- 2.4 For sharing the link to ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK website through clicking one of the social network buttons (Facebook, Google+ and Twitter) 100 (one hundred) free pages will be automatically added to the balance of the Application which You chose before. Furthermore, Your balance will be supplemented by 100 pages each month until Your other Package or Subscription expires. When Your other Package or Subscription expires, the balance of the Application will be supplemented by up to 100 free pages monthly.
- 2.5 Page accrual for sharing experience via social networks through the ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK website can be performed only once. Maximum number of pages available via free subscription is 100 per month.
- 2.6 To be awarded 1000 (one thousand) free pages for sharing Your experience on Your Blog, click the “Your Blog” button, input a link to the blogpost into the field and click “Send”.
- 2.7 Page accrual for sharing experience via Your Blog is carried out manually after reviewing the content by ABBYY. Blogpost review will be performed within 10 (ten) working days after receiving a link from You.
- 2.8 Page accrual for sharing experience via Your Blog can be performed multiple times, once for each blogpost.
- 2.9 The pack of 1000 pages awarded is available for 180 (one hundred and eighty) days.
- 2.10 Each article published on Your Blog MUST meet the following conditions:
- i. it has more than 300 symbols;
- ii. it contains a link to www.ocrsdk.com;
- iii. it contains the name of the service – ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK;
- iv. it contains a description of your project/application/service and/or benefits from using ABBYY technologies;
- v. it contains information about programming language.
- 2.11 Texts, articles, posts, tweets and other forms of publications on Social Networks or on Your Blog cannot be deleted, otherwise ABBYY has the right to cancel Your participation in the “OCR for Free” advertising campaign and write off pages awarded from the balance of Your Application or cancel free subscription for 100 free pages per month.
- 2.12 If ABBYY suspects Your non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, ABBYY has the right to cancel Your participation in the “OCR for Free” advertising campaign , as well as to refuse participation in other promotions and suspend Your account.
- 2.13 You can have only one account at ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK.
- 2.14 The “OCR for Free” advertising campaign has no time limitations.
3. Other provisions
- 3.1 The fact of participation in the advertising campaign implies that You are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- 3.2 Other conditions for writing off pages awarded are written in Billing Terms.
- 3.3 ABBYY has the right to change the terms and conditions of the “OCR for Free” advertising campaign at any time without prior notification of users.
- 3.4 ABBYY has the right to grant free pages or not to charge them at its discretion if it is confident that the user is not complying with the conditions.
- All other aspects of using the ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK Service are regulated according to the Developer Agreement.